Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Ben's Back

I stopped writing here about 9 months ago. I had to get a handle on sales and could not put time into writing, so had to take a break. 

Not that I will keep up with my old self, but I'll get back to posting a few things now and then. 

If any of you are new followers, please let me know. I can see the number of readers per day and where they are in the world, but not who they are. It's encouraging to see that the number of people reading has increased significantly. Maybe it's better if I don't write!

A customer visiting the warehouse yesterday told me he enjoyed reading and suggested I start writing again. I hadn't thought of it for a long time and now, because of you-know-who-you-are, I'm back.

More soon!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben --
    Glad to see you're still slinging the rems! I'm retired now so I won't be at CIROBE, but I just wanted to send my regards.
    Bill Lloyd
    (ex-Olssons, ex-World Bank InfoShop)

    ReplyDelete